Meaty and Delicious Greens
- 1 lb leafy greens, chopped into manageable bits 1-2-inch long each
- 1 Chinese sausage, cut into bits or 1⁄3 cup smoky bacon or 1⁄3 cup smoky ham
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, chopped loosely
- 1 stalk green onions or 1 stalk scallion, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon oil, if needed
- Cut meat into 1/2" chunks. Heat wok over low heat and add meat (add oil only if using lean meat with no extra fat). Stir meat while it cooks adding garlic when meat looks about half done. When meat and garlic give off fragrance, add freshly washed and drained greens. Cover wok and let steam fry, removing cover to toss once. When greens are cooked, add salt to taste. Sprinkle green onion on top before serving.