1/4 Photos of Meatloaf With Sauteed Onions
1 hr 10 mins
This is a good classic meatloaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and put the pan you will cook your meatloaf in, into the oven to heat.
- 2Melt butter in bowl then mix in water, salt, and pepper.
- 3when mixed, then add the rest of the ingredients except for the ketchup and onion.
- 4Spray nonstick spray in baking pan.
- 5Form into meatloaf shape and place in pan.
- 6Bake 40 minutes.
- 7While baking, go ahead and sautee the onion in a little butter in a skillet then set aside.
- 8Remove from oven and cut into slices then add ketchup to the desired amount and top with onions.
- 9Pop back in oven for 10-15 minutes and then serve.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf With Sauteed Onions
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.2
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 149.0 mg
- Sodium 683.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 31.8 g