- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1 sweet onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and put the pan you will cook your meatloaf in, into the oven to heat.
- Melt butter in bowl then mix in water, salt, and pepper.
- when mixed, then add the rest of the ingredients except for the ketchup and onion.
- Spray nonstick spray in baking pan.
- Form into meatloaf shape and place in pan.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- While baking, go ahead and sautee the onion in a little butter in a skillet then set aside.
- Remove from oven and cut into slices then add ketchup to the desired amount and top with onions.
- Pop back in oven for 10-15 minutes and then serve.