I found this for the World Tour. This woman has a lot of great recipes: Patricia Wriedt - Mexico City - firstname.lastname@example.org and I must give her the credit! I altered her recipe just enough to be easier to read. She says, "Here are all the recipes I have write in English. I think some of them are not in correct English but I think the people understand this. Saludos, Patricia. " I did some research & found that cashews & pecans are native to Mexico so I think they would be good choices for '1/2c nuts'.
- * Bread: put a piece of bread in a dish with some milk, the amount of milk the bread can absorb in one hour is enough(I think bread will absorb all it will in about 5 minutes!). Grind the bread in a blender adding the amount of milk it needed for to mix.
- Poblanos: peel and devein the poblanos as usual, fry it in a little amount of vegetable oil.
- Hard boiled eggs: cut the eggs in a cube pieces.
- Meat: Mix the bread with the meat, spices, 1 egg and salt. Divide in two parts, put in a mold one part, then put the slices of poblano, the nuts and hard eggs, cover with the other half of the meat.
- Cook in the oven at 350F for 1 hour.