- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 5 ounces lean ground beef
- 5 ounces ground pork
- 2⁄3 cup fresh rye breadcrumbs, made from crustless rye bread
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Stir 4 tablespoons sour cream, 1 tablespoon dill and 1 teaspoon mustard in small bowl for sauce.
- Combine beef, pork, breadcrumbs, onion and allspice in large bowl.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons sour cream, 1 1/2 tablespoons dill and 3 teaspoons mustard and blend well.
- Shape mixture into 4 oval loaves, each about 3/4 inch thick.
- Place loaves on baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Serve meat loaves with sauce.