1/5 Photos of Meatloaf With Mustard-Dill Sauce
Source: Bon Appetit November 2000
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F
- 2Stir 4 tablespoons sour cream, 1 tablespoon dill and 1 teaspoon mustard in small bowl for sauce.
- 3Combine beef, pork, breadcrumbs, onion and allspice in large bowl.
- 4Add remaining 2 tablespoons sour cream, 1 1/2 tablespoons dill and 3 teaspoons mustard and blend well.
- 5Shape mixture into 4 oval loaves, each about 3/4 inch thick.
- 6Place loaves on baking sheet.
- 7Bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- 8Serve meat loaves with sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf With Mustard-Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.2
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.9 mg
- Sodium 230.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: