Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Meat and kielbasa... can you beat that?
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 lb kielbasa, sliced and coarsely chopped in a food processor
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed saltine (about 10)
- 1⁄2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Turn the mixture into a lightly sprayed 9-by-5-inch loaf pan and gently pat down.
- Bake until the loaf is firm and the top is lightly browned, about 1 hour.
- Let stand in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Remove the loaf from the pan and slice to serve.