- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package condensed golden mushroom soup, divided
- milk, just a little
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 dash Lawry's Seasoned Pepper
- 1 dash Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 dash ground thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 1lb of ground beef in big bowl, add only half of the golden mushroom soup and everything else.
- Use hands to mix all toghther.
- After all the ingredients are mixed in then shape into a loaf and put in a glass dish, bread kind.
- Bake in a 350* oven for an hour or until it is done.
- While the meatloaf is cooking take the other half of soup and add some water, 1/4 cup or so and warm up on stove.
- Use this to put on each cut piece of meatloaf for a gravy.