Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- Put 1lb of ground beef in big bowl, add only half of the golden mushroom soup and everything else.
- Use hands to mix all toghther.
- After all the ingredients are mixed in then shape into a loaf and put in a glass dish, bread kind.
- Bake in a 350* oven for an hour or until it is done.
- While the meatloaf is cooking take the other half of soup and add some water, 1/4 cup or so and warm up on stove.
- Use this to put on each cut piece of meatloaf for a gravy.
Quick, easy and so tasty. I did add a few chopped onions. Thanks for sharing a real keeper.
My MIL said this was basically how she made meatloaf but she used vegetable soup (if pureed, you don't see the veggie flecks) and she would put strips of bacon on top. Just another soup variation!
This was great for the family...everyone loved it!