Recipe by kittycatmom
This was adapted from a recipe on another food website. I make this often as it is very moist, and very versitile. I hope you enjoy is as much as my family does! PS. It makes AWESOME Meatloaf Sammies if you are lucky enough to have any leftovers! :)
Top Review by MissHeather
I wanted to try a new meatloaf recipe... I thought this was excellent but, family and friends asked me to stick to my old recipe. Left out the green pepper as I am not a fan; otherwise made as written. Very good... Thanks!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, chopped (add more or less if you like)
- 1 cup herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, combine meat, eggs, ketchup, Heinz 57, Worcestershire sauce, stuffing mix, ranch dressing mix, salt,pepper and fried onions.
- Shape into loaf and fit into 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake, covered loosely with foil, at 350°F (175°C) for 50 to 60 minutes, or until meat is thoroughly cooked.