Recipe by grandma2969
a really nice Sunday evening meal..
Top Review by lapierre87
This is the first time I tried this recipe.It was a hit with my husband.With meatloaf he usually only has 1 helping but went back for seconds.It was very moist and didn't fall apart.Next time I would add some garlic powder.We would def. have it again.Love trying new recipes and this is at the top of my favorite list.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing mix, dry
- 6 ounces French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl, combine meat, eggs, ketchup, dry ranch dressing mix.and mix well.
- Add a can of Durkee's french fried onions --
- Shape into a loaf and fit into a 9x5" pan.
- Bake uncovered loosely fitted with foil.at 350* for 50-60 minutes.
- or until meat is thoroughly cooked.