Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My dad gave me this recipe I'm not sure where he got it but everyone I make it for loves it.
Make and share this Meatloaf With Cream of Mushroom recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all ingredients thoroughly except for soup.
- Press into a loaf pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes; drain grease.
- Put the can of cream of mushroom on top.
- Bake for another 30-45 minutes.
- Goes good with mashed potatoes and green beans.
Yum! This recipe was wonderful. Simple and very tasty! I will admit that the only changes I made were that I used tomato sauce instead of ketchup (I can't have the sugar) and saltines instead of breadcrumbs. Your recipe was wonderful! Thank you.