Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My dad gave me this recipe I'm not sure where he got it but everyone I make it for loves it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 egg
- breadcrumbs (so mixture isn't real wet)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup onion (if you'd like)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all ingredients thoroughly except for soup.
- Press into a loaf pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes; drain grease.
- Put the can of cream of mushroom on top.
- Bake for another 30-45 minutes.
- Goes good with mashed potatoes and green beans.
Yum! This recipe was wonderful. Simple and very tasty! I will admit that the only changes I made were that I used tomato sauce instead of ketchup (I can't have the sugar) and saltines instead of breadcrumbs. Your recipe was wonderful! Thank you.