1 hr 20 mins
Misty Bryant's Note:
A flavorful meatloaf that combines Rotel and cheese all rolled into a zesty combination! (You may divide this recipe in half for smaller serving size.) Baking time will be less also, but we feed our family of four, then have meatloaf sandwiches for lunch the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine meat with all ingredients except cheese.
- 3On a sheet of wax paper, flatten the meat mixture to 1/4 inch thick.
- 4Shape into a flat rectangle.
- 5Place cheese slices on top of meat, leaving about 1/2inch space on outside edges.
- 6Lift up one end of wax paper and begin rolling the meat mixture like a jellyroll onto cheese.
- 7When all cheese is rolled into meat mixture, pinch sides to keep cheese from melting out.
- 8Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 9Use wax paper to help lift meat loaf into pan.
- 10Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes. Let rest for 20 minutes after removing from oven.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf Texas style!
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.9
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 143.8 mg
- Sodium 902.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 29.8 g