1/1 Photo of Meatloaf Stuffed Red Peppers
I was undecisive on what to make for dinner one night between stuffed peppers and meatloaf. So I came up with this recipe and loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut red peppers lengthwise clean out the core and seeds and set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, oats, parm. cheese, onions, garlic, basil, worcestershire sauce ketchup and egg. Mix well.
- 3Divide meat mixture in 4 parts.
- 4Stuff each part into the red peppers.
- 5Place stuffed peppers in a casserole dish.
- 6Bake in oven 30 minutes until meat is cooked through and pepper is slightly roasted.
- 7Top with cheese ( Sliced or Shredded ) and bake until cheese is slightly melted.
- 8Served w/ green beans and roasted red potatoes.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf Stuffed Red Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.4
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 127.5 mg
- Sodium 488.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 30.0 g