Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
O.K. Guys, here's one more recipe using leftover meatloaf. I wanted something else besides a sandwich and this is what developed. Feel free to use your favorite spaghetti sauce. I just used what was on hand. Also, if you would like to add other things, go right ahead. Serve over your favorite cooked pasta or maybe even rice. Submitted to "ZAAR" on October 30th, 2007.
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup pepperoni, measured then chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 (26 ounce) jarplain spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups leftover meatloaf, diced
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
- Add onions and pepperoni,cook until onion is soft and pepperoni is lightly browned.
- Pour spaghetti sauce into pan with onion/pepperoni mixture, mixing well.
- Add diced meatloaf and tomatoes,cover with sauce.
- Turn down heat and simmer until meatloaf is heated through,about 25 minutes.
- Top pasta or rice with desired amount of sauce.