Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a tasty meatloaf recipe that you can make when you don't have a lot of time to fuss.
Make and share this Meatloaf - Simple and Delicious recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the ground beef, soup mix, ketchup, eggs and oatmeal together.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Press the meatloaf into the pan.
- Mix the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard together and spread over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 for about 50 minutes.
- Note: This makes a large meatloaf, but the leftovers are great served in a bun.
My older son said "awesome" and I made it with out the glaze topping. I used only 1 1/2 lbs. chopped meat and 1 egg but my loaf needed a full hour in the oven to be done. Thanks for a nice and easy meatloaf made with ingredients that I always on hand.
Very good and tasty.
I chose to make this dish for the Chef Dee's Cook-A-Thon . Loved this meatloaf! My DH raved on how good this recipe was. for the onion soup recipe I chose to Substitute for 1 Envelope Onion Soup Mix instead. I also chose make Tasty Peas to go with this dish. Left overs are great the next day in a sandwich! Can't wait to make this again .