Recipe by Chef Dee
This is a tasty meatloaf recipe that you can make when you don't have a lot of time to fuss.
Top Review by Oolala
My older son said "awesome" and I made it with out the glaze topping. I used only 1 1/2 lbs. chopped meat and 1 egg but my loaf needed a full hour in the oven to be done. Thanks for a nice and easy meatloaf made with ingredients that I always on hand.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagedry onion roasted garlic soup mix
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup oatmeal
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the ground beef, soup mix, ketchup, eggs and oatmeal together.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Press the meatloaf into the pan.
- Mix the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard together and spread over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 for about 50 minutes.
- Note: This makes a large meatloaf, but the leftovers are great served in a bun.