1/4 Photos of Meatloaf - Simple and Delicious
Chef Dee's Note:
This is a tasty meatloaf recipe that you can make when you don't have a lot of time to fuss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the ground beef, soup mix, ketchup, eggs and oatmeal together.
- 2Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 3Press the meatloaf into the pan.
- 4Mix the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard together and spread over the meatloaf.
- 5Bake at 350 for about 50 minutes.
- 6Note: This makes a large meatloaf, but the leftovers are great served in a bun.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf - Simple and Delicious
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.3
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 129.9 mg
- Sodium 497.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
onion roasted garlic soup mix