This is out of Taste Of Home Leftovers Makeovers magazine. A great way to use up left over Green Pepper Meatloaf and a wonderfully easy meal that can be pretty much prepared ahead of time, refrigerated overnight, popped in the oven when you get home from work, and voila dinner is ready.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place meat loaf slices in a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 2Cover with gravy; top with corn.
- 3Combine potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream and onion.
- 4Spread potato mixture over corn.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake 2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.9
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 1695.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 44.0 g