Recipe by Candle Lover
I found this on the internet last year some time. Sorry I don't remember where but it is very good on meatloaf.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon grape jelly
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt or 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and heat slowly on medium heat until all ingredients are dissolved (except the onion) and sauce begins to bubble slightly.
- This should be done about 20 minutes before the meatloaf is done baking. Remove meatloaf from oven and spread the hot mixture over the meatloaf liberally. Return prepared meatloaf to the oven for the remaining 20 minutes.