Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Great way to use leftover meatloaf. I like using Bull's-Eye BBQ sauce on mine.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 thick slice meatloaf
- barbecue sauce (or ketchup)
- cheese (any kind)
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Remove from toaster, and cover each slice with BBQ sauce or ketchup.
- Microwave leftover meatloaf, with cheese on top to melt.
- Place meatloaf on top of 1 slice of toast, then cover with other one.
- Press down and cut the sandwich diagonally.
Yummmmmm! :) I made Simple and Delicious Meatloaf over the weekend so of course had to have a meatloaf sandwich at some point from the leftovers! LOL I used homemade bbq sauce and American cheese. Instead of microwaving the meatloaf, I browned it up in a skillet and added sauce to it before adding the cheese (then more sauce on the toast, as directed). Delicious and filling! Thanks for sharing!