Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Well guys, here's yet another recipe I came up with using leftover meatloaf. I wanted to make something different besides the usual sandwich, and I also had some salsa to use. Here is the result. Submitted to "ZAAR" on October 23rd, 2007.
- 2 (6 inch) tortillas, warmed
- 2 tablespoons salsa, divided (Chef's choice of heat level)
- 2⁄3 cup chopped leftover meatloaf, divided
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mexican cheese, divided
- oil (for frying)
- Heat oil in a medium sized non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Prepare tortillas in this order,lay tortillas on flat surface,spread 1 Tablespoon of salsa on half of tortilla, place half of meatloaf over salsa, top with half of cheese.
- Fold other half of tortilla over cheese.
- Repeat with rest of the ingredients for other tortilla.
- Place both in skillet and lightly brown on both sides,about 10 minutes total, or until desired brownness is reached.
- Cut each in half; eat and enjoy.
Original review April 14, 2008. Edited Sept 22, 2008 to put stars on it. This was good! So easy to make. I made it with leftover Recipe #234128 for lunch today. I love quesadillas. I will be making this again next time I make meatloaf. Thanks for sharing your recipe Shapeweaver!! Made for PAC Spring '08. Original