Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I don't remember where I got this but I have made this many times and it always disappears. Beef, corn, potatoes and cheese are baked together in a pie shell. This is a quick, easy, convenient dinner!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml ketchup
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 248.05 g can whole kernel corn
- 9 inch unbaked pie shells
- 473.18 ml prepared mashed potatoes
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the ground beef and onion until beef is evenly brown. Drain, and allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked beef and onion, egg, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread the corn in the bottom of the pie crust. Layer with the beef mixture. Spoon the mashed potatoes over the beef, and top with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
Great! Had some leftover mashed potatoes and corn to use, and this was perfect. Used the crust recipe I have posted, even so this came together quickly. Next time I would prebake the crust a bit. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I tried this recipe and it turned out GREAT simple and easy! My husband said over and over how much he enjoyed it so it is for sure a do-over ! I left out the corn cause my son don't believe in veggies (lol) he is a meat and tator kinda guy ....