Recipe by MARIA MAC *
I don't remember where I got this but I have made this many times and it always disappears. Beef, corn, potatoes and cheese are baked together in a pie shell. This is a quick, easy, convenient dinner!
Top Review by LonghornMama
Great! Had some leftover mashed potatoes and corn to use, and this was perfect. Used the crust recipe I have posted, even so this came together quickly. Next time I would prebake the crust a bit. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the ground beef and onion until beef is evenly brown. Drain, and allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked beef and onion, egg, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread the corn in the bottom of the pie crust. Layer with the beef mixture. Spoon the mashed potatoes over the beef, and top with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.