I don't remember where I got this but I have made this many times and it always disappears. Beef, corn, potatoes and cheese are baked together in a pie shell. This is a quick, easy, convenient dinner!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the ground beef and onion until beef is evenly brown. Drain, and allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked beef and onion, egg, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread the corn in the bottom of the pie crust. Layer with the beef mixture. Spoon the mashed potatoes over the beef, and top with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.