Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
my husband and i both do not like ketchup...we played around with bbq sauce at first wich is good. but we like it with out either.
- 1 lb ground beef (or turkey meat ground)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt and pepper
- preheat oven to 425.
- mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- make sure to break up all the egg.
- place meatloaf mixture on nonstick cookie sheet (one with sides).
- form a loaf with your hands.
- bake 1 hour at 425.