Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had a last bit of leftover meatloaf and wanted something that was quick and easy. I also wanted to use up some salsa, so this is was what was created. If desired, top with your favorite nacho toppings. If you try this I hope you enjoy it. Submitted to "ZAAR" on November 1st, 2007.
- 1 1⁄2 cups round tortilla chips
- 1 cup leftover chopped meatloaf
- 3⁄4 cup salsa (Chef's choice of heat)
- 2⁄3 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- On a dinner size plate, place tortilla chips, covering surface of plate.
- In a medium sized microwave proof bowl, add meatloaf with salsa, stirring well.
- Place meatloaf/salsa mixture in microwave, heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After heating mixture, spoon over chips and sprinkle with cheese.
- Eat and enjoy !