This is a really great, different way to serve meatloaf and the flavors are really great! I got this from Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals. We really loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 2/3-1 3/4 lbs ground sirloin
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 2 stalks celery, from the heart of the stalk, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large egg, plus
- 1 teaspoon milk, beaten
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grill seasoning (recommend Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick)
- 1 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- vegetable oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Put ground beef into a big bowl.
- 3Put onion and celery into a food processor.
- 4Cut the bell pepper in half, rip out the seeds and throw them into your garbage bowl.
- 5Cut the pepper into a few pieces and add to the food processor.
- 6Pulse the processor blades to finely chop the vegetables into very small pieces then add them to the meat bowl.
- 7Add egg, beaten with milk, bread crumbs and grill seasoning to the bowl.
- 8Next, mix together the smoky barbecue sauce, the salsa and the Worcestershire sauce.
- 9Pour half the sauce mixture into the bowl with the meatloaf mix.
- 10Mix the meatloaf together with your hands.
- 11Wash up.
- 12Brush a 12-muffin tin (1/2-cup each) with vegetable oil or extra-virgin olive oil.
- 13Use an ice cream scoop to help you fill meat into a each tin.
- 14Top each meat loaf with a spoonful of extra sauce.
- 15Bake about 20 minutes.
- 16Cut open 1 muffin to test that the middle is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf Muffins With BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.8
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 179.7 mg
- Sodium 1078.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 43.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: