Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like recipes that taste good, with limited ingredients, and looks tasty. And this is just what this recipe is! I just made it up one day when I was in a hurry. Turned out everyone loved it. So we have it regularly!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 3 -4 slices light bread, torn into pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) bag onion rings
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix salt, meat, egg, and torn up bread together (I like to get my hands in there and squish it all together!).
- Fill each muffin cup of muffin pan almost to the top.
- Top with a onion ring and ketchup in the middle of the ring.
- Place in oven until thoroughly cooked, about 20-30 minutes.