Easy, moist and delicious, and the leftovers make good sandwiches. Great for picky eaters as you can add to or leave things out of each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes or 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon watkins meat magic flavor enhancer
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs or 1/2 cup crushed cracker
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 ounces tomato sauce (optional)
- 2 ounces cheese, shredded (1/2 cup) (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 3Generously fill each section of the muffin tin with meat mixture.
- 4Bake for 15 to 20 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf Muffins (Individual Mini-Meat Loaves)
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 299.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: