Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, moist and delicious, and the leftovers make good sandwiches. Great for picky eaters as you can add to or leave things out of each.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes or 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon watkins meat magic flavor enhancer
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs or 1⁄2 cup crushed cracker
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 ounces tomato sauce (optional)
- 2 ounces cheese, shredded (1/2 cup) (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Generously fill each section of the muffin tin with meat mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes and serve.