Prep 15 mins
Cook 32 mins
Quick and easy to store.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan with veggie oil spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients well.
- Press mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing from pan.
- Perfect portions and faster cooking!
- Great for freezing!
A very good BASIC meatloaf recipe and I just love mini loaves and even better mini mini loaves (great as an appertiser). The only problem I had was what I though was an onion soup mix was creamy chicken so I added some onion powder and a finely diced shallot). I divided about 700g of lean minced (ground) beef into six muffin tin compartments which took 30 minutes to cook at 175C fan forced oven. Thank you Jubal Harshaw, made for PAC.
These took less than 5 minutes to go from ingredients to oven, which is awesome. The taste is OK. Not unbelievable, but definitely good. You can jazz them up if needed. The great thing about them is that they are quick, easy and a cinch to store in the freezer. BUT- with all ingredients listed- no changes- I only got 6 muffins. I don't understand how you can make 18 from this.
I made a smaller amount and added a tbsp of ketchup and a tsp of mustard to the mix. They were well cooked in 30 mins and were quite the hit at the table.