Recipe by DrGaellon
Cute little individual meatloves.
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
I made this on 6/4/08 for the " My-3- Chefs Game ". I wish I could have given this a higher rating, as I was mixing together the ingredients,the amount of milk seemed to be too much for this recipe.But, I went ahead with following the rest of the recipe as written anyway.After mixing everything else together, I tried to form the meat into little loaves.But there was no way that I could do this, since the meatloaf mixture was so wet it wouldn't hold it's shape. I baked as directed and at 45 minutes the outside was burnt and the inside was almost to the point of being raw. I''m sorry to say that this will not be made again.
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, oats and salt. Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves. Place these in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. (Alternatively, use a large muffin tin, and place each loaf into its own muffin cup.).
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.