- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey breast
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup ketchup, divided
- 1⁄2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped onion, chopped carrot, dried oregano, and minced garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Cool.
- Combine onion mixture, 1/2 cup ketchup, and the remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl.
- Spoon the meat mixture into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Top each with 2 teaspoons ketchup.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes.