Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Really easy. I freeze them in bags of 2 or 3 for quick suppers. I'm a hero in my house whenever I make this, so I thought I'd share it. To reheat from frozen, thaw in fridge, then reheat in microwave or, covered, in oven.
- 1 lb ground lean pork
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 (40 g) packages onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (156 ml) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups large flake rolled oats
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill 24 greased muffin tins with the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 min in a 350F oven.
i love meatloaf muffins! i like to freeze 'em while their raw, it only adds about five minutes to the original cooking time; like fresh each time!
This is a Great Recipe Idea!!!!! Wonderful for a working Mom w/ hubby who can't cook!