Recipe by janem123
Adapted from Rachael Ray's recipe on foodnetwork.com
Top Review by pigtailone
will definitely make this again...left out the green peppers since we don't like them...heated the sauce for topping separately...very moist and melt in your mouth...tfs
ETA: these freeze well too...just thaw and bake
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey breast or 1 1⁄4 lbs ground sirloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 green pepper
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- With food processor, chop onion, celery, and green pepper into small pieces.
- In large bowl, mix meat, olive oil, chopped veggies, egg, bread crumbs, and grill seasoning.
- In a separate bowl, mix ketchup, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour half of the sauce into the meat mixture and combine.
- Spray muffin tin with Pam. Use an ice cream scoop to put meat into cups.
- Top each loaf with remaining sauce.
- Bake about 20 minutes at 450 degrees or until done.