Recipe by cdmattice
I got this recipe from american baby magazine. These "mini" meatloaves cook much quicker than regular meatloaves,
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped finely
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 6 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, ground turkey, onion, egg, chili sauce, bread crumbs, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Use your hands to combine the mixture well.
- Moisten your hands with cold water.
- Shape the meatloaf into six large meatballs and place each into a muffin cup.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 165 degrees.
- Drain off any grease before serving.