Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I received a booklet from Kraft Foods today which is called "food & family" and this is one of the recipes in it that I am posting here to try at a later date.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, for the American-Style Version
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (Kraft or Bull's-Eye Original, for the American-Style Version)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning, for the Italian-Style Version
- 3⁄4 cup spaghetti sauce, for the Italian-Style Version
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, for the Mexican-Style Version
- 3⁄4 cup Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa, for the Mexican-Style Version
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and the spice add-in for the version of meatloaf that you prefer.
- Divide equally into the muffin cups.
- Make an indentation in the center of each meatloaf with a spoon; fill with the sauce add-in for the version of meatloaf that you prefer.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through, 160 degrees.
- Top with cheese; continue baking 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
These meatloaf minis are delicious! I used the Stove Top cornbread stuffing mix, 93% lean ground beef, added one teaspoon garlic powder to the meat, and for the sauce I used 3/4 cup ketchup that was mixed with 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar with 1 teaspoon ground mustard ( it's the sauce I love from my recipe Sage Meatloaf) These have a nice stuffing flavor and were very filling! My husband loved them and I loved them too since they are so easy to make! They were done baking around 25 minutes, then I put the cheese on, so 30 minutes total. Thanks for posting!