I received a booklet from Kraft Foods today which is called "food & family" and this is one of the recipes in it that I am posting here to try at a later date.
My Private Note
mini me ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, for the American-Style Version
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce (Kraft or Bull's-Eye Original, for the American-Style Version)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning, for the Italian-Style Version
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce, for the Italian-Style Version
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, for the Mexican-Style Version
- 3/4 cup Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa, for the Mexican-Style Version
- 1Preheat the oven to 375.
- 2Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 3Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and the spice add-in for the version of meatloaf that you prefer.
- 4Divide equally into the muffin cups.
- 5Make an indentation in the center of each meatloaf with a spoon; fill with the sauce add-in for the version of meatloaf that you prefer.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through, 160 degrees.
- 7Top with cheese; continue baking 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf Minis - American, Italian or Mexican Style
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.5
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 1197.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: