1/2 Photos of Meatloaf Meatballs
1 hr 10 mins
My family's favorite "leftover" recipe that will give you two different dinners in one. First you will have a killer meatloaf, and then you will have killer meatballs. Keep in mind that you will need leftover meatloaf to make your meatballs, so if you are serving a large family I suggest upping the amounts. This is my first recipe posting so please give it a try and tell me what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prehead oven to 375 degrees (F).
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (I prefer to use my stand up mixer).
- 3Form into a loaf and place in a greased loaf pan or glass baking dish.
- 4Bake for 1 hour.
- 5Enjoy your meatloaf.
- 6Cut the leftovers up into one inch cubes and place in a pot of your favorite tomato sauce.
- 7Refridgerate overnight.
- 8Cook your "meatloaf meatballs" on low heat for 1 1/2 - 2 hours and serve over pasta.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 558.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: