Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A nice change of pace for meatloafs. Instead of the tradition ketchup recipe, this recipe uses barbeque sauce instead. This comes to me from my grandmother.
- 2 lbs cooked ground beef or 2 lbs veggie crumbles
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup k.c. masterpiece barbecue sauce or 1⁄2 cup any barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into 9"X5" loaf pan, if desired, form a groove lengthwise along the top of loaf and pour in addition BBQ sauce.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.