Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 lb ground round
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- black pepper
- 1 baby dill pickle, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and mold into long, round loaf, about 2 inches thick.
- Arrange in circle on 9-inch pie plate or deep casserole.
- Microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes.
- Baste with sauce and drain off excess.
- After rotating plate, microwave on high another 3 to 4 minutes.