Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A family classic! I consider this another "DUMP" recipe. Everything is in one bag! You dump it out, shape it into a loaf and cook! Kids love this one! No chunks of veggies! ;) This recipe came from a church flier so I don't know where it originated. The name said Diane L, so thank you Diane!
- In a large freezer bag combine all ingredients. Smoosh around to combine.
- Squeeze out as much air as possible.
- Shape the mixture very flat, filling the large baggie.
- Place in a 2nd large freezer bag along with the recipe.
- Thaw completely.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a meatloaf pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until done.
I thought this was great. Very easy to throw together, and my whole family loved it! (Even my super picky son.)