Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great way to use up that left over meatloaf. Courtesy of Womans World.
- 2 (15 ounce) containers ricotta cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (25 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 9 no-boil lasagna noodles, divided (from 1 8 oz pkg)
- 1 3⁄4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄3 meatloaf, cut into 6 1/2 inch slices
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In bowl combine ricotta, egg and salt.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in ungreased 13X9 baking dish; top with 3 noodles, 1 1/2 cup ricotta mixture and 3/4 cup sauce; sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1 tbsp parm; top with meatloaf slices; top with 3/4 cup sauce; top with 3 noodles and 1 1/2 cup ricotta mixture; sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1 tbsp parm; top with remaining noodles, sauce and ricotta mixture; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parm.
- Cover with foil; bake 30 minutes; remove foil; bake another 15 minutes.
very good and a great way to use up leftover meatloaf. i doubled the sauce, we like ours saucy, but otherwise followed the recipe. enjoyed by all.