Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
I was hungry for meatloaf but I was the only one home. Found this quick and easy meatloaf that is made for one and made in the microwave. Could also make this in the oven if you prefer.
- 2 tablespoons 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- additional ketchup (for topping)
- In a bowl, mix milk, ketchup, oats and soup mix.
- Fold beef into mixture and mix well.
- Put into a microwave-safe mug or custard cup coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Drain meatloaf and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Top with ketchup if desired.
This will come in handy, I'm sure.