Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a very rich meatloaf that reheats well. Great for sandwiches.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce (optional)
- Bring water to a boil and dissolve bouillon cubes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Combine ground beef, water with bouillon, bread crumbs, eggs, ketchup, onion flakes, and onion powder until completely combined.
- Place meat into loaf pans, muffin tins, etc. and bake at 350 degrees until cooked through. Spread ketchup or tomato sauce over top in last 10-15 minutes if desired.
Geez, I wish I could say it was great, but even tho I was looking for a very basic loaf, this is not the one. Too salty, & kinda mushy.