- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs and egg. Shape the mixture into an 8 X 4 inch loaf and place in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Top meatloaf with half a can of Golden Mushroom Soup and bake for another 30 minutes or until meatloaf is done. Remove meatloaf and let sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of meatloaf drippings, the rest of the soup and the water and bring to a boil. Slice the meatloaf and pour soup gravy on top of meatloaf.