Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Source: Taste of Home (I think).
- 1⁄2 slice white bread, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- In a bowl, combine bread, carrot, onion, celery, green pepper, salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp chili sauce.
- Add beef and mix well.
- Shape into a loaf and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Top with remaining chili sauce.
- Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes.