Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is via the web, and perfect for a LARGE gathering.
Make and share this Meatloaf for 100 recipe from Food.com.
- 26 lbs ground beef
- 20 ounces oatmeal
- 2 quarts milk
- 20 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons pepper
- 2 quarts ketchup
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix on low speed unitl blended.
- Portion meat mixture into loaves. Cover the tops with ketchup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 1/2 hours or
- internal heat to 160 degrees.
- Slice and weigh into 4 oz. portions. *** time is aprox. ONLY.
- you have to watch it.