Recipe by JacoChefo
Taken from the best parts of multiple recipes and tweaked after many preparations, I have yet to find someone who doesn't love this recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 5 1⁄2 ounces vegetable juice
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup oats
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine meats in mixer, and mix together well, on low.
- Add remaining ingredients (except sauce ingredients).
- Place in two loaf pans.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 50 minutes.
- Prepare sauce for topping.
- Remove meatloaf from oven and add sauce topping.
- Bake additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes then Serve.