Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Good hot as a meal or cold as a sandwich.
Make and share this Meatloaf - Dairy Free recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 slices bacon
- Mix the rolled oats, salt, pepper and onion together in a bowl.
- Add ground beef and mix lightly.
- Put meat mixture into a 5 x 9 loaf pan.
- Spread ketchup over meat and then top with bacon.
- Bake at 350°F for 2 hours.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.