Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
The 143rd posted recipe for Meatloaf.
Make and share this Meatloaf CXLIII recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix tomato sauce with sugar, vinegar, and mustard until dissolved.
- With fork, lightly beat egg; add onion, crackers, ground chuck, salt and pepper, and ½ cup of tomato mixture and combine lightly but thoroughly.
- In bowl, shape meat into oval loaf; turn into shallow baking pan.
- Pour the rest of the tomato sauce over loaf.
- Bake for 45 minutes, basting occasionally.
This loaf was moist and the taste and texture were just how a good ole meatloaf should be! The sandwiches we made the next day were even better! For someone looking for a meatloaf with lots of pizzazz this is not the recipe. For someone looking for a quick and tasty comfort meal then this is the one! ......thank you Miller.