Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
these are adorable. Great for kids and perfectly proportioned.
Make and share this Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml stale bread, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 473.18 ml milk, divided
- 44.37 ml olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, diced
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml fresh thyme, stems removed
- 354.88 ml cups Italian parsley, diced, divided
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml freshly grated nutmeg
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 113.39 g butter
- 236.59 ml half-and-half
- 1 beet, roasted (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, stemmed and finely minced (optional)
- 236.59 ml indian fennel candy (optional)
- cooking spray
- Place bread in a bowl.
- Add 2 cups milk and toss with bread. Reserve.
- In a sauté pan over medium high heat, add 2 tablespoons oil and sauté onions for approximately 4 minutes, or until they become translucent. Reserve.
- In a large bowl, use your hands to mix hamburger, eggs, thyme, parsley, salt, pepper, nutmeg, soaked bread, onions and ketchup.
- Set cupcake liners in a muffin tin, spray, and fill with meatloaf mixture.
- Smooth tops so that they are flat.
- Bake for 3/4 hours, or until fully cooked.
- Boil potatoes in a large pot of water until tender to the touch of a fork.
- Drain water and mash with butter and half and half. Mash until smooth.
- If coloring potatoes, divide mashed potatoes into 2 separate bowls. Add 1 tablespoon grated beet to one batch and all the parsley to the other.
- Blend until you have a batch of pink and a batch of green potatoes.
- When meatloaf is done, "ice" half with pink and half with green mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle with Indian fennel candies and serve immediately.