Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Just right for 2 people with enough to have a sandwich or 2. Of course you can always add your own set of spices.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- Combine ground beef, egg, oats, soup mix and 3 tablespoons catsup.
- Shape into a loaf.
- Top with remaining catsup.
- Place in Crockette.
- Cover and cook 8 to 10 hours.
Thanks for the recipe. It turned out great! I cooked it on high for 4 hours, and it was perfect!
Thank you so much for this recipe. My crockette came from a yard sale w/o instructions. Other than keeping "dips" warm, I did not know how to or what to otherwise do with it. Now I know. Made this meatloaf. Great. It fed the two of us and then leftovers made great sandwiches.I will be trying your other crockette recipes soon. Again, thank you for posting. bw