Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Taste of Homes Leftovers Makeovers Magazine, and another great way to use leftovers from Green Pepper Meatloaf. My grand kids love this one as it is easy to make and fun to eat.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups meatloaf, crumbled cooked (about 3 slices)
- 6 (7 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- chopped tomato (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- Melt butter in a skillet, add half of the pinto beans and mash with a fork. Stir in meat loaf and remaining beans, heat through.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup meat loaf mixture onto each tortilla. Top with cheese if desired. Fold up bottom and sides over filling. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes and salsa if desired.