- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups meatloaf, crumbled cooked (about 3 slices)
- 6 (7 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- chopped tomato (optional)
- salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a skillet, add half of the pinto beans and mash with a fork. Stir in meat loaf and remaining beans, heat through.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup meat loaf mixture onto each tortilla. Top with cheese if desired. Fold up bottom and sides over filling. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes and salsa if desired.