Cuisine at Home/Cuisine Tonight
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices white bread, torn
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 8 slices French bread, grilled
- romaine leaf
- 1To make relish, cook bacon in a skillet until crisp; add in onion and cook 3 minutes.
- 2Stir in brown sugar, mustard, and ketchup.
- 3Add tomatoes; simmer for 1 minute.
- 4To make the burgers, soak bread in eggs in a large bowl; set aside.
- 5Saute onion and garlic in butter in a skillet over med-high heat, about 3 minutes; cool 5 minutes.
- 6Add parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to bread mixture, then mash together.
- 7Combine bread mixture, cooled onion mixture, and ground beef.
- 8Divide evenly into 4 portions and form patties to match bread shape (with French bread, you'll want to form oval-shaped patties).
- 9Cover and chill; preheat grill or grill pan to med-high; brush grill grate with oil.
- 10Grill burgers, covered, to 160°, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- 11To assemble, place lettuce on 4 grilled bread slices, then top with burgers, Tomato-Bacon relish, and remaining bread slices.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf Burger
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 860.6
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 228.1 mg
- Sodium 1674.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 42.6 g